10 Things to Know About the 2020 Kia Stinger GT
The all-new 2020 Kia Stinger GT is finally here, and the new appearance sure packs a punch! Looking sportier than ever, the latest model has all Kia fans on their toes to know more about all its features. Read on to find out what’s in store for the 2020 Kia Stinger GT.
1. The new Stinger will equip plenty of sporty additions, including 18-inch wheels, body-colored handles, GT-inspired bumpers and front grille, and all-new black chrome trim.
2. The interiors of the new 2020 Kia Stinger GT will have tweaks like a GT-Line logo on the front headrests, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a black headliner.
3. The latest model will come with a beefier six-cylinder engine. If you opt for the base engine or the available twin-turbo V6, you can avail the all-wheel-drive option.
4. The car will offer power at 255 horsepower for the Inline-four engine, and 365 horsepower for the larger engine.
5. The latest vehicle will also be fitted with an eight-speed transmission along with paddle shifters to navigate the gears.
6. The 2020 Kia Stinger GT RWD will come with standard Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires, as well as 19-inch wheels.
7. The 2020 Kia Stinger GT will come with a Sun and Sound package that will fit an 8.0-inch touchscreen along with navigation, as well as a Harman/Kardon sound system, ensuring top-quality infotainment.
8. The Sun and Sound package will also include a stylish sunroof, as well as brightly-illuminated LED headlights.
9. All of the new car models will come with a wireless charging pad for smartphones. You can now enjoy a full battery life for all of your long drives.
10. Previously, the car had a standard ‘Kia’ logo across all models, but the 2020 Kia Stinger GT will now feature a new ‘Stinger’ badge on the rear hatch, replacing the previous logo.
With all of these new highlights, the new 2020 Kia Stinger GT is set to be released with a sportier and more stylish look. So go ahead and avail the 2020 Kia Stinger GT at JTs Kia Columbia in Columbia, SC, which also serves the cities of Pontiac, Dentsville, and Blythewood.