What Color Options are on the 2020 Kia Forte
When looking to buy a new car, customers pay special attention to the color of the vehicle they’ve shortlisted. The desired shade can speak a lot about one’s personality. It is always preferred by customers that they have a bigger pool of selections to choose from.
Kia understood these feelings and now provides a range of eight distinct hues for the 2020 Kia Forte. Each one has been discussed below:
- Clear White – White is the color of pristine purity, and a large number of customers like to keep their models looking premium and fresh all year round. So, if you have an attraction towards cleanliness across all walks of life, the clear white 2020 Kia Forte might be the best one for you.
- Gravity Grey – If you value simplicity in life and are always on the lookout for intricate detailing, the gravity grey hue of the 2020 Forte will fit your style the best. Practical, neutral, and sober, you and your Kia will complement each other amazingly.
- Aurora Black Pearl – The glossy black finish is an all-time classic on a car and makes you feel powerful and dynamic when driving it.
- Currant Red – Want to make a statement every time you walk out of your house? Passionate and fierce, the Currant Red 2020 Forte is all you need to complement your style.
- Deep-Sea Blue – Do you exude confidence and authority? So does the Deep Blue Sea Forte. Oozing aura and confidence, you both will make the best of friends.
- Silky Silver – Silver stands for elegance, and the Silky Silver Forte is the true epitome of elegance on four wheels.
- Snow White Pearl – The color Pearl has become synonymous with glamour and sophistication, which is all a snow-white pearl Forte looks for in its owner.
- Fire Orange – The color of fire stands for credibility and individuality. Want to stand out from the crowd? The Fire Orange 2020 Forte can help you do it all and more.
For more information on the all-new 2020 Forte, come and pay us a visit at JT’s Kia of Columbia.